Ultimate Ninja UK Waiver Release and Terms and Conditions of Use
This waver and these terms and conditions affect your legal rights, so it’s really important that you read and understand them prior to acceptance.
Here at Ultimate Ninja UK, we provide recreational physical activity via our Ultimate Ninja obstacle course and by using our equipment and facilities you agree to be bound by these conditions.
Should you have any concerns regarding any aspect of your health prior to using our Ultimate Ninja course, you should consult your doctor and receive medical clearance before participating.
- I acknowledge that the activities provided by Ultimate Ninja UK require a reasonable level of fitness and ability – and that participation in these activities entails risk which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to myself, to property or to third parties.
- In signing this waiver, I accept and assume all of the risks which exist in the activities offered. I also confirm that I choose to participate being fully aware of these risks, and that my participation is voluntary.
- I confirm that I have received all necessary safety instructions in the correct use of the equipment and facilities and I agree to comply with these at all times whilst on the premises.
- I understand that all activity is carried out at my own risk, and that I will only participate in activities appropriate to my level of ability and fitness.
- I acknowledge that Ultimate Ninja UK is not liable for damage or loss to myself, third parties or property however incurred whilst undertaking the activities offered or on the premises of the company.
- If the participant is a minor, I agree that this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement is made on behalf of that minor and that all of the releases, waivers and promises contained in these conditions are binding on that minor participant. I also confirm that I have full authority as parent or legal guardian to agree to their participation in the activities and to bind them to this agreement.
- I agree as an adult participant or the parent/legal guardian of a minor participant, in consideration of being permitted to use the Ultimate Ninja UK obstacle course, to grant Ultimate Ninja UK permission to photograph and/or record me or my child(ren)/ward(s) in connection with Ultimate Ninja UK to use the photographs and/or recording for advertising and promotional purposes. I waive the right to inspect or approve the use of the photograph and/or recording and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
- I expressly agree and promise to accept responsibility for any and all risks existing and subsisting in any of the activities from time to time, and acknowledge that my participation in the activity is voluntary and that I am taking part despite the risks. As a result of participating I agree to accept any consequences except liability for death or personal injury caused by the company’s negligence and/or breach of statutory duty.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law but subject to the non-excludable consumer guarantees implied pursuant to UK Consumer Law, in no event will Ultimate Ninja UK or its employees, directors and agents be liable in respect of any claim for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, including without limitation personal injury, financial loss, or for any punitive, exemplary, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statute or statutory duty or breach of any consumer guarantees.
- This waiver will be governed by in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- In consideration of not being required to sign a fresh copy of this waiver release before each visit, I further agree that it shall apply to all visits within the next 12 months by me and the minor participant(s).